Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,729 prices entered by 523 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 259.757 COP / EGP
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$9,360,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$6,138,114 (E£ 23,630) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)