Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,803 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 752.417 COP / BRL
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$10,100,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$9,336,373 (R$ 12,409) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)