Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,752 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.081 COP / MGA
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$10,200,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$9,835,348 (9,094,948 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)