Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,826 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4452.247 COP / EUR
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$14,161,762 (€3,181) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,170,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 4 hours ago)