Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,748 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.594 COP / NGN *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 168% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$23,069,934 (2,177,556 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$8,610,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)