Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,749 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 573.980 COP / TRY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$10,000,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$7,885,268 (13,738TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 5 hours ago)