Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,724 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.752 COP / SDG *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$10,000,000 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$6,691,121 (91,972 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)