Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,004 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.962 COP / NGN
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,300,482 (1,122,117 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$8,710,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)