Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01275 ZAR / MMK
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 43% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,567 (2,239,975 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)