Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.349 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,596 (6,805 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)