Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33401 ZAR / SDG *
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 22,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 8,668 (25,952 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)