Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02106 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 22,112 (CH$1,050,143) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)