Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.786 ZAR / SEK
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 48,852 (27,351 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)