Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.137 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,676 (2,792 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)