Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23531 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 27% cheaper than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 20,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 14,602 (₨62,055) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)