Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.578 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,630 (€1,871) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)