Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.237 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 196% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 65,130 (12,436 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)