Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.778 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 42% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,248 (€1,580) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)