Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.779 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 24,284 (13,652 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)