Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.685 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 102% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 44,375 (16,524元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)