Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.620 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,451 (€1,909) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)