Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34135 ZAR / DOP
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,382 (RD$ 86,074) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)