Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.760 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,718 (Mex$ 28,578) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)