Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34487 ZAR / PHP
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 132% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 46,329 (Php134,336) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)