Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.028 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 124% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 44,793 (8,908 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 5 hours ago)