Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.757 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,566 (Mex$ 33,751) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)