Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.685 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 32% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,421 (9,839元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)