Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.691 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 23,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 22,314 (€1,133) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)