Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.609 ZAR / TTD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 99% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,704 (15,985 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 4 hours ago)