Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.164 ZAR / BGN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 23,768 (2,338 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)