Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.530 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 24,205 (R$ 6,857) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)