Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.049 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,131 (€2,002) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)