Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.579 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,353 (€1,572) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)