Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.414 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,547 (€1,934) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)