Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.760 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 19,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 16,875 (Mex$ 22,205) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)