Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.002 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,680 (C$3,129) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)