Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.049 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 123% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 51,209 (€2,554) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)