Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.620 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,257 (€2,001) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)