Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22842 ZAR / RUB
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 22,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 17,182 (руб 75,220) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)