Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03171 ZAR / CRC
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,404 (₡ 864,075) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Prague costs 650 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$12 (about 3 hours ago)