Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.685 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 17% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 24,581 (9,153元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)