Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.139 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,426 (RM6,385) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)