Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.409 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,843 (C$2,971) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 3 hours ago)