Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23429 ZAR / AFN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 11% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,493 (108,810 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)