Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.608 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 19,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 18,481 (7,085元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)