Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14599 ZAR / NPR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 390% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 107,756 (₨ 738,132) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)