Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.251 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,847 (€1,721) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 3 hours ago)