Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.791 ZAR / CUC *
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 81% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,130 (2,031 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)