Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09111 ZAR / GYD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 71% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,285 (431,189 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 3 hours ago)