Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.389 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,212 (5,744 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)